Our law office understands the needs of business owners facing financial constraints. More than ever, inconsistency and unreliability in the market has caused thousands of business to shut their doors for good. And that is where we step in to help these business owners navigate the law to protect themselves, and their future.
If you are considering shutting down your business, there are many questions that you may be asking yourself:
- When does filing a Business Bankruptcy make sense?
- Does my business qualify to file for bankruptcy?
- Will I be personally liable for these debts?
- Should I file for bankruptcy, or just my business?
- Will I be able to start another business?
- Is Bankruptcy the best option?
- Should I still pay ____ ?
- What if I do nothing?
- What happens to the business’s assets?
- What is a business asset?
- What documents will I need?
- What should I do next?
We would love to help you navigate this process, and guide you in the best direction. Whether that is a Bankruptcy, selling the business, or even sometimes, doing nothing at all. Give us a call at 616-920-0555 or use the contact form below, and let us show you what we can do for your business.