** We are able to handle all cases remotely and telephonically, so even if you are home quarantined, we can still represent you fully throughout the bankruptcy process **This is some text!
In this most turbulent of times, we are here for you, even if you are unable to come to us.
- We would start by sending you an online questionnaire, which will take 10-20 minutes to complete.
- We can then have our initial consultations over the phone, where we will discuss the questionnaire, and how a bankruptcy will work for you, given your circumstances
- You can then (1) email, (2) fax or (3) mail us required documents
- Then when it is time to file the case, we can have a Zoom, Skype, Google Hangout or Facetime conference to review and sign the documents together.
- There is one hearing that will need to be held, and at this time the Court is allowing us to hold these remotely as well.
If you are struggling because of COVID-19, or because of any other financial issue, please give us a call today at (616) 920-0555. We are here for you.
We’re debt relief agents. We help people find relief under the Bankruptcy Code.