Information(616) 920-0555Mon - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: By appointment only
- Grand Rapids Bankruptcy Attorney – Bankruptcy’s Effects On Credit
- Bankruptcy: Debt owed to the unemployment agency?
- Bankruptcy: My mother has is mentally incapacitated, can she still file for bankruptcy? Yes.
- Mobile Home in Bankruptcy? What are the benefits? A LOT!
- How Often Can I File For Bankruptcy?
- Bankruptcy: Can I Keep My Home?
- Wildcard Exemption
- Protecting an Education 529 Plan in Bankruptcy
- What are the benefits of filing for bankruptcy with my spouse?
- Is the Trustee a friend or a foe?
- Can A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy status stop my foreclosure?
- Bankruptcy: My spouse doesn’t want to file, is that okay? Yes.
- Can I prevent an eviction by filing for Bankruptcy? Yes
- Automatic Stay: How long does it last?
- Bankruptcy: Can I Keep My Tax Refund? Yes!