Bankruptcy: What Documents Do I Need to provide?
The exact documents vary case to case, but generally speaking these are the documents we will need:
- Pay Stubs for the last 7 Months (Spouse too, if married)
- Tax Returns for the last 2 Years (State & Federal)
- Bank Statements for the last 90 days.
- Recent statements for any Investment Accounts (401k, 403b, IRA, pension, stocks, bonds, etc.)
- Automobile, Motorcycle, Boat & Trailer Titles – if applicable
- Automobile Lease – if applicable
- Residential Lease – if applicable
- Recorded Mortgage – if you own your home
- Recorded Deed – if you own your home
- Recent Property Tax Bill – if you own your home
- Divorce Judgment (if divorce ordered within the past 8 years)
- Child Support Orders – if applicable